A few things being a student of law has taught us so far:
1. Sleeping is a luxury. Unless you are in class - then its an art.
2. Contrary to popular opinion, your love for books will go up, albeit only for the non academic ones (that you’ll rarely have the chance to read)
3. Arguing over trivial things will seem like a hobby, where you’ll start using legal terms in plain conversation and ask for evidence whenever your opponent tries to make a point.
4. You will feel inclined to write-up contracts for everything.
5. All your non-law friends will think you are like God and can save them if they rape or kill someone. Tell them you will. It makes them happy.
6. You can threaten people that you will sue them if they did something disagreeable towards you. You’ll see fear flash through their eyes… then you’ll chuckle in your head because suing them is not actually possible but they don’t know that and are now afraid of you anyway.
7. Your creative writing skills will improve. The reason? Exams.
8. Multi-tasking will become a necessity.
9. You will learn that you are not as awesome as you thought you were… but that someday you might be!
10. You will try to prove everything, irrespective of how unreasonable it sounds. Just for kicks.